driverless.global is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
driverless.global may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16th March 2018
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• contact information, such as email address, IP address, phone number
What we do with the information we gather:
• We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a service.
• We will use your submitted details to reply to any enquiry that you may send to us via our contact page web form and for ongoing matters related to your enquiry, as necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
• You can find out more about cookies and our use here:
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can check / click / tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at https://driverless.global/contact or if this form is unavailable, for instance, due to cookies being disabled, you can email us at mail (at) driverless (dot) global or write to us.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your absolute permission or are required by law to do so.
• We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only if you expressly tell us that you wish this to happen.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you by us, please contact us at https://driverless.global/contact or if this form is unavailable, for instance, due to cookies being disabled, you can email us at mail (at) driverless (dot) global or write to us.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.