|Driverless.global Jobs & Events Listing Services|
Senior DevOps Engineer - Driverless Cars
FiveAI is the European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles. Building a reliable autonomous vehicle software stack to solve the most difficult problem of all - delivering a solution that's safe in complex urban environments, without any driver involvement
The Role We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to join our small but growing DevOps team. To help architect, build and maintain the infrastructure required to keep pace with the ever-increasing demands from our scientists and engineers. Whilst ensuring our servers, networks and IT security is as state of the art as our self-driving vehicles.
Do you have a real passion for automation, from unattended bare metal OS installs through to spinning up entire Kubernetes clusters on AWS? A good grasp of security concepts and experience with SELinux and tools for secrets management, encryption and isolation would also be helpful. Has reliability, repeatability and availability been key requirements to systems you've designed and built before.
We run a mix of on-prem and cloud servers, as well as managing our office networks and inter-office communication. The London office houses the simulation team and with the localisation your role will be heavily defined by their requirements.
The Simulation team have been tasked with creating an immersive, simulated environment as close to indistinguishable to the real thing as possible. The role therefore brings in extra requirements and similar infrastructure to the gaming and video industry (some listed below) which should be be carried out using the above tools, techniques and infrastructure.
Skills and Experience:
• Linux administration expertise (ideally CentOS/Ubuntu/CoreOS)
• Configuration management (i.e. Chef/Puppet)
• Strong programming skills (any language)
• Networking protocols (Layer 2 - 7)
• Virtualisation technologies (including containers)
• Logging and monitoring tools (i.e. Elasticsearch) Other valuable experience
• Deploying and running HPC clusters
• Job schedulers and scaling (i.e. Kubernetes)
• Experience with Terraform and any other HashiCorp tools BENEFITS
• Join the European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’
• Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
• Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
• Develop your skills as we grow and deliver meaningful work that really matters
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.