|Driverless.global Jobs & Events Listing Services|
Key Account Manager to join a highly successful, established Telematics Company with a sterling reputation in this expanding market.
In this Key Account Manager position you'll be responsible for developing long-term relationships to establish sustainable revenue growth from existing key customers, potential new Key Accounts and via the Third Party Channel Partner network when required.
This company sell solutions, not black boxes which give them an edge. The data generated from the Telematics solution is often overlooked, but is a valuable business tool enabling customers to achieve greater business efficiencies. With constant innovation and great market insight it stays one step ahead of the completion. As the Key Account Manager you can drive this to generate more revenue.
You'll work closely with Directors and Senior Managers of Key Account Customers and with Partners as well as working closely with the Sales Consultants, Service Delivery teams and the wider company.
To be successful in this Key Account Manager position, you'll need to develop detailed knowledge of the solutions, the market areas that you are directly involved and a have an understanding of any issues facing other parts of the business.
Main Key Account Manager Responsibilities
• Identifying opportunities for revenue growth
• Developing a clear understanding of client needs and identify the best the solutions for those customers
• Have a good understanding of competitor products to differentiate this company from the rest
• Recognising when there is a need to involve Channel Partners with potential and existing key customers
• Support the existing Channel Partner Network to ensure they are focussed on selling this companys solutions into Key Account opportunities. And if needed manage the Channel Partners performance in line with its contractual obligations
• Taking a lead role managing the sales process ensuring each key account opportunity has ongoing supply and service contracts in place
• Ensuring new contacts fit with company objectives and other criteria and are properly recorded on the CRM to ease work flow and sales order processing
• You'll be expected to create key account management plans
• You'll ensure the service delivery team meet contractual obligations
• Much of your time will be spent managing relationships with customers, ensuring that any future opportunities are identified, managing contract extensions and renewals to ensure competitors are not courting your customers
• You'll attend trade and promotional events Generate accurate monthly sales forecasting
• As a seasoned Key Account Manager you'll naturally ensure that you keep up to date with industry developments, innovation and trends within your customers field
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Self-motivated with a demonstrable record of success in a sales environment, ideally as a Key Account Manager
• Excellent knowledge of product market areas i.e. mobile data marketplace
• Results orientated, innovative, enthusiastic and meticulous
• Fully Customer focussed with the ability to make clear decisions
• Experienced managing complex Projects
• Able to demonstrate sound business acumen
• An analytical strategic thinker
• Knowledge of CRM applications, e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and MS Office applications
• A willingness to travel both in the UK and internationally with a full clean driving licence
• A second European language would be desirable, but is not essential
International company with a long standing history of success that are leaders in vehicle tracking fleet management software. Culturally whilst they expect hard work they take time to reward individuals too.
Many of the employees have been with the company for over 10 years and you'll find that people within the company are approachable and supportive.
• Base salary of £50,000 - £60,000
• Generous achievable un-capped commission
• Your preference of either a company car or car allowance c£6K + Great benefits:
• 25 days holiday plus BHs
• Pension with auto enrolment at 2% + matched contributions to 7.5%
• Childcare voucher scheme
• MyWorks Online discounts