NAVYA is a French company specialized in the design of autonomous, electric and robotic vehicles. In 2015, NAVYA launched AUTONOM SHUTTLE, the first self-contained, self-driving, self-driving shuttle to be marketed. In 2017, NAVYA launches AUTONOM CAB, the first driverless taxi-robot to be marketed.
NAVYA in a few figures:
- 4 years of existence
- 30 M € raised in 2016
- 270 employees
- 3 locations: Lyon, Paris, Saline (Michigan, USA)
- And internationally: USA, Asia, Middle East
If you dream:
- To join a company of 270 people in full development, in a stimulating work environment and with many opportunities!
- To evolve in comfortable and convivial work spaces in Paris, Lyon and Saline, with passionate, dynamic and creative teams!
- To develop your culture and your skills in the field of autonomous vehicles!
Within the Design Office, you join the team in charge of the development of electric powertrain range Navya. As a control engineer, you take charge of developments related to the on-board application software dedicated to the propulsion of the vehicle. Your missions will be as follows:
- Define product requirements in response to business requirements
- Develop technical specifications based on product requirements
- Specify, design and test control command algorithms;
- Carry out integration and qualification tests on bench and on vehicle;
- Write software design and qualification documentation;
- Participate in project meetings and ensure milestones are respected
- Ensure a regular reporting of your activity to your hierarchy.
Engineer training in electronics or mechatronics, you have a minimum experience of 3 years in control of real-time systems in the field of electric traction.
Required skills for the position:
- Pronounced taste for the automobile and more particularly the electric traction
- Mastery of C / C ++ languages and graphical programming tools (Matlab / Simulink, LabVIEW)
- Knowledge in CAN communication protocol
- Ease and pragmatism in the use of prototyping and testing facilities
- Good interpersonal skills, rigor and taste for multidisciplinary team work
- Fluency in oral and written English