|Driverless.global Jobs & Events Listing Services|
Autonomous Vehicle Developer - Innova Integra
Innova Integra (www.innovaintegra.com ) is an SME ICT innovation company of young computer scientists and experienced software engineers with vision, skills and creativity leading exciting R&D projects funded by InnovateUK, the European Commission and other innovation investors within and beyond Europe.
We are located in the enterprise park of the beautiful parkland campus of the University of Reading, part of the “UK Silicon Valley” with excellent travel links to London.
We offer exciting and unusual challenges in research and development projects in which we collaborate with top international universities and R&D companies and work on applying AI in real-world oriented scenarios that include robotics, video analytics, social media analytics and other innovative application areas.
We strive to offer an informal and collaborative work environment and competitive salaries.
For one of our current projects, we are looking for an Autonomous Vehicle Developer to join our team starting in October or as soon as possible thereafter
You fit this role if you
• Have a BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• Have experience with developing and/or implementing autonomous navigation features for robots or autonomous vehicles;
• Are familiar with using relevant types of sensors for robot/vehicle navigation and with implementing a suitable processing pipeline for sensor data stream (e.g. LIDAR, video);
• Are interested in applying your knowledge to an application domain with different environmental properties compared to indoor or road navigation;
• Can demonstrate relevant programming capabilities and the ability to communicate and document your work professionally;
• Are interested in working as part of an international project team located in the UK and Asia and are able to travel to our partners (e.g. in China) for deployment and testing of our technologies.
Please visit the above link for further details